Notes: Prevayler - The Open-Source Prevalence Layer for Java.
- Imagine you could write all your business classes in PLAIN JAVA.
- Imagine you could have them transparently persisted without the need for pre or post- processing, weird proprietary VMs, base-class inheritance, code hooks or clumsy interface implementation.
- Imagine you could forget all that EJB, JDBC and database configuration hassle.
- Imagine you could get transparent fault-tolerance and load-balancing as a bonus.
- Imagine you could have all this running orders of magnitude FASTER than traditional DBMS systems.
- Imagine all that could be done using a very simple open-source library.
Stop imagining: come and see it.
This project has the following developers:
New HTML Parser: The long-awaited libxml2 based HTML parser code is live. It needs further work but already handles most markup better than the original parser.
Keep up with the latest Advogato features by reading the Advogato status blog.
If you're a C programmer with some spare time, take a look at the mod_virgule project page and help us with one of the tasks on the ToDo list!